Based on several video explanations of the process, as well as reading posts from people on Crackberry, I feel as though I have followed the process pretty well. I downloaded and installed the 3 required files...I have attempted to install them in the order requested, but upon attempting to "log into" my existing Google account (which is not an account/email ending in gmail.com...but it is a Google account, as I use Goggle Apps which includes email), it says that the "Google Play Store has stopped working" when attempting to load it. My questions are:

1. Did I get the three required files from the correct location?
    2. Can I use my Google Apps email which doesn't have an @gmail.com domain?
    3. When I use the Google Account app, it asks to either use an "Existing" account (which I can't use because it only allows me to enter the password, not the email address), or it wants me to create a "New" account (which I've also tried, and even though successful in creating a "New" account, it doesn't end up with the Google Play Store being able to function.

Any help would be appreciated.
    10-07-15 12:31 AM
    Delete the existing 3 files from your device, then see:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

The most common error when one tries Cobalt's method is to not catch that sometimes the patched files from the links won't overwrite an existing version, thus breaking the patched interaction between the three files.
    10-07-15 07:29 AM
    I had the same problem I ended up with nothing after successfully log into from play store. Than here's what I figured out.

After yu install all 3 app.. Go to your browser either on desktop or ya phone browser. Than type in Google App specific password. Than select one which says app specific password generator. Now it ll require you to log in to your Google account. Once in you ll see two options. Apps and name.

Apps :in drop down menu select other. And second Name just type a name.

A password ll be generated.

Now. Open Google account app on ya device. Click register. Select existing. Enter ya gmail id.
    Now in the password enter the password generated.

Now open BlackBerry Google id. Click in register device. Do the same as above. Check in.

That's it

Open playstore

Refresh. You are in

Enjoy.

This steps helped me. Hope it helps you.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 02:01 PM
    The easiest way is to turn OFF 2-Step Verification and to turn ON "Allow less secure apps" in your Web-Google account settings.

And don't follow any videos or tips from somewhere. Always get all files from the Play Store thread here on Crackberry and follow the instructions of the first post of that thread. Link is in the post below.
    Last edited by Cobalt232; 10-07-15 at 05:38 PM.
    DaFoxGrey and LoneStarRed like this.
    10-07-15 05:24 PM
    10-07-15 05:26 PM
    Hi cobalt.. updated app download link doesn't seem to work.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 10:53 PM
    Bbos10 seems become dead os. So many problem.. left unsolved.
    It is ironically os runs smooth, rare happen of lagging or hangs of the system. But the app stop developed.. almost never updating.

Even build in app like blend, always a troublemaker.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 11:07 PM