03-04-17 09:55 AM
71 123
tools
    Make sure you are using the right files. Well then if you do and it's successful your OS 10 starts behaving erratic. Apps keep closing on its own. To make the apps work you will need to restart your phone. And then it's happens again. Are you sure you wanna do this?
    05-27-16 11:39 AM
    Me too I have the same problem can't install anything and it's annoying

Posted via CB10
    06-02-16 03:16 AM
    I can't install Google Account Manager! When I click install it pops a message telling me that "unable to install this app " what should I do? I want to install Google Play Store!!!
    Attachment 335676

BlackBerry user since 2009
    07-06-16 02:07 PM
    I can't install Google Account Manager! When I click install it pops a message telling me that "unable to install this app " what should I do? I want to install Google Play Store!!!
    Attachment 335676

07-10-16 01:35 PM
    Attachment 335676

07-22-16 04:52 PM
    When I download the files, and try to open them, it says "unable to open file".
    If you insist..... the thing is you have to find the right apk file and install it. The latest versions don't work.
    Now for a good piece of advice. You can take it or leave it ..... DO NOT mess with the BB 10 OS by installing the Google files. If you do, your system becomes completely unstable. All apps keep shutting down on its own. There will be no cure.
    Finally I had to give up my favourite BB phone.
    07-22-16 08:40 PM
    If you insist..... the thing is you have to find the right apk file and install it. The latest versions don't work.
    Now for a good piece of advice. You can take it or leave it ..... DO NOT mess with the BB 10 OS by installing the Google files. If you do, your system becomes completely unstable. All apps keep shutting down on its own. There will be no cure.
    Finally I had to give up my favourite BB phone.
    You are giving bad advice. Anyone who needs to install Android apps from Playstore should read the first posts of all of Cobalt's threads and follow instructions. His apps have no effect on the stability of BB10. Learn how to patch apps and the majority of android will work. It is a pain but worth it if those types of apps are worth it to you. There will come a time when this method will become less effective. That will be the time to switch to a BlackBerry Android phone or another brand of your choice.
    I've been running Cobalt apps since day one of owning my Passport and haven't had any issues from installing and running Cobalt's apps. Not all Android apps will work perfectly, but the ones that I need do.
    07-23-16 03:13 AM
    I have Google play on my device and I done it for a video on YouTube I would on their it will show you step by step

Posted via CB10
    07-30-16 12:22 PM
    Go to settings /app manager /installing apps then turn off the first one
    Attachment 336768

 Z10
    how did you do that ? as far as I know it wont make the other one left on if you turn off the allow apps from other source to be installed ?
    08-17-16 12:02 PM
    hola amigo porque a mi no me aparece esa opcion de apps en mi configuracion
    09-12-16 05:16 PM
    hola amigo porque a mi no me aparece esa opcion de apps en mi configuracion
    09-12-16 05:30 PM
    Attachment 335676

I had Google setting previously installed while my previous attempts. I uninstalled those and it could install Google Account Manager. Hope it helps..
    09-20-16 02:07 PM
    I have shared my experience. With no support coming from blackberry now, I'm forced to switch. It's an individual choice to load and side load apps using these cobalt files. I did load them myself several times. But no stable resolution found yet.
    09-21-16 02:16 AM
    I have the same problem on my BBq10 and it doesn't allow any of the APKs to function. I need help pls
    10-21-16 05:24 AM
    I've just resolved my issue with my BB 10.3.2.x of not able to install Google Account manager,

Firstly, you have to remove all the Google apps services, Google Play Services, Google ID, Play Store & etc

Ensure that the first app to be installed is Google Play services (Google-Play-Services)
    which you should have no issue installing that.
    Then, followed by the Google Account Manager (com.google.android.gsf.login.apk), this time, the APK file will successfully be installed, then followed by the rest of the app.

Try it out and let me know if the problem at your end is resolved.

cheers
    10-26-16 04:29 PM
    Meri b same problem h pls tell me what happened
    12-01-16 08:37 PM
    Nh hota h aese b koi app download nh ho rh h googal account b download nh ho rh h
    12-01-16 08:41 PM
    I hope you left a kind request for help there as well as this rant here.
    12-29-16 10:42 AM
    You can get more help here http://forums.crackberry.com/android...oading-985344/

Posted via CB10
    I cannot install Google app manager help me
    12-30-16 03:01 PM
    I cannot install Google app manager help me
    Refer to the following link....read first page carefully.... all the required files are described and the appropriate links are provided.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/

Posted via CB10
    12-30-16 11:13 PM
    Attachment 335676

Hello I'm having the same problem, please help. I want to install Google playstore on my blackberry Q5
    03-04-17 09:55 AM
71 123