I accidently security wiped my blackberry classic an now I need the original blackberry id to set it up again due to the anti theft feature.
    06-03-16 07:46 PM
    You cannot circumvent BlackBerry Protect. You simply must remember your BBID to continue.

You can try to recover your BBID password (assuming you remember your BBID and recovery question) online.
    06-03-16 07:57 PM
    You cannot circumvent BlackBerry Protect. You simply must remember your BBID to continue.

You can try to recover your BBID password (assuming you remember your BBID and recovery question) online.
    You have to login with the id and password you set it up with. If you do not have, do not remember, or do not have access to alter that info. You have a very expensive paper weight.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-16 03:21 AM
    I accidently security wiped my blackberry classic an now I need the original blackberry id to set it up again due to the anti theft feature.
    Go online to the official blackberry site, use your bbid, and if it doesn't work, click on the forgot username option to start your recovery. Or better still, look out for the contact option on their website, ask for help. And better still, go to the help feature and search for related topic to your issue. Don't get depressed by the initial responses from the guys. Cheers!

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10.
    06-04-16 10:42 AM