After I take pictures, I can see only the last one taken. If I take 10, in the camera app, I can see the 10th pic, and then the last pic before I took the 10 pics.

When I open the photo app, I don't see any of them. Nor can I find them in the file manager app.

I have a SanDisk ultra 64g SD card. If I reset the phone, the pics will be there. I am using a z30. I did a format after I put the card into this new phone.

Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 11:04 PM
    Probably your OS. When you reboot, do they all appear? Ah, I see you said they do. What OS?
    12-24-14 11:55 PM
    The camera app only shows the last picture taken.

If you open the pictures app (the one with a flower icon) what do you see inside? Open it and swipe down from the top to see the settings. Disable automatic stories and sort them from newest to oldest.

Let me know what happens... and also tell us your OS version to better help you.
    12-25-14 12:13 AM
    After I did a couple reboots, the pics almost all disappeared from the 'camera' folder. All 1200 except for 300 & some.

It was like this for a couple days, but now they are all there now. I was going to format my card again, and reload them all (which is a pain) but now they're there.

I am running 10.2.1.3062 (the latest from Rogers).

When I use the camera, and touch the pic in the bottom corner it will load enlarge the last pic taken, but I can swipe through all the previous pics that way.

In my picture app, I don't have a settings option at all when I swipe down (just help), nor on the right menu either.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 06:35 PM
    check your internal memory camera folder...sometimes it reverts to saving them there. sometimes it decides to re-index all the photos and that can take awhile..and sometimes the photo app mysteriously refuses to show the most recent photos...usually until a reboot. I found that they are still visible via the file browser, without thumbnails however.

maybe time for 10.3?

Posted via CB750
    12-29-14 09:07 PM
    Hey Wingnut, thanks. I doubled checked & it's set for SD. I hear ya about the 10.3 though. I'm one who likes to wait for the official though. It's been long enough though

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 01:34 PM
    Hey Wingnut, thanks. I doubled checked & it's set for SD. I hear ya about the 10.3 though. I'm one who likes to wait for the official though. It's been long enough though

Posted via CB10
    hey westshield....np.

I held off on upgrading for a while, but eventually couldnt stand the bugs and irritations....especially surrounding the camera.

1154 was easy and is an enormous improvement..

i'm waiting on an official release too, hopefully addressing the bugs that still remain, but they will always miss something and there will probably always be leaks for the impatient..i see it as a form of mass beta-testing...i'm sure Blackberry does too.

if it is a personal phone, running the newer software is a matter of personal choice....in the corporate world, perhaps not.

I would like to see more frequent updates from BlackBerry...they seem to take their sweet time more than necessary...

Posted via CB750
    01-07-15 02:28 PM
    I had the same problem, photos wouldn't show up in the pictures app until a reboot every time. I think it was a crappy SD card because the issue went away when I got a new one.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 05:57 PM
    I had the same problem, photos wouldn't show up in the pictures app until a reboot every time. I think it was a crappy SD card because the issue went away when I got a new one.

Posted via CB10
    Same problem. For me, wasn't OS or SD card but the app Secure Antivirus Pro.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 03:23 PM