Here is the story. I was using os7 and and 2 days back I updated it to 7.1. As usual after upgrading the os, I updated pre installed apps. Like Facebook and bbm and did a re start. After re staring I found that there is no Facebook and bbm icon. I went to app world and searched for it. At the bbm screen there was no button, no re install, delete or anything. On facebook page there was a re install button through which I re installed it and again did a re boot. But again the same thing. So I though of re installing the firmware. I wiped the device via bbsak and installed the firmware via loader.exe (later I also tried with blackberry desktop manager). Now after upgrading when I went to update my app world, it re directed me to browser where I clicked download and then an error came up. I have attached a pic. Now I am unable to upgrade my blackberry app world. I tried several things like removing app world and again trying to Download it from browser, re installing firmware, downgrading and then again upgrading to 7.1 but all in vain. Please help, as I don't have any clue what's wrong and what to do.
    P. S: It's my first blackberry, and I bought it unlocked 5 days back. And I don't use BIS. I tried download app world via WiFi and via mobile data.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails I cannot update my blackberry app world on my bold 9900.-20150711_001715.jpg  
    07-11-15 01:42 AM