Hallo, I have a problem. I can`t receive my emails on my phone (Blackberry 8520).
    When I open email settings, I have to fill in my user name and password. I type my password and log in, and the message that I receive is: ,,The information you provided is incorrect. Retype your user name and password. Your user name and password are case sensitive''. I am sure in 100% that my username and password are correct. Any way, I tryied with an option ,,Forgot Password". The message that I receive is,, Your password has been successfully sent to your BB device''. Ok, but where in my phone this ,,new" password is located?
    In email settings I have only one option instead option to add an existing email account.
    P.S. I suspect that this problem arise when I made some settings in my email address in ,,gmail.com'' each time when I recieve an email to receive SMS?
    I will appreciate so much your help. Thank you for your reply in advance.

Best regards,
    Rumen
    06-24-14 02:41 PM
    Sounds like your software has become corrupt.
    You should be able to edit your email account and change the saved password anytime. When the password is sent to you (as in forgot password) it goes to your email address on your PC too. Have you checked there for the new correct password?
    06-24-14 02:56 PM
    Thank you very much for your feedback. I am going to install it again.
    06-27-14 11:14 AM