Hi

As per instructed in this video "http://crackberry.com/blackberry-302-complete-wipe-and-install-your-blackberry-os" i wiped data in my phone now i downloaded couple of OS and BBSAK is not displaying OS which i downloaded in load OS. i also tried using loader.exe but i was unsuccessful. Can some one please help me in restoring os back in bold 9780.

Regards
    Prathyush R J
    08-16-16 05:47 AM
    Hi

As per instructed in this video "http://crackberry.com/blackberry-302-complete-wipe-and-install-your-blackberry-os" i wiped data in my phone now i downloaded couple of OS and BBSAK is not displaying OS which i downloaded in load OS. i also tried using loader.exe but i was unsuccessful. Can some one please help me in restoring os back in bold 9780.

Regards
    Prathyush R J
    Hunt down and delete the two "vendor.xml" files that are added to your computer when you extract a new OS.
    These files limit your devices to a set of carrier specific OS's and check your device's carrier against that list and hide the ones that don't match, but if you delete them then your BlackBerry Desktop Manager and Loader.exe can see the OS's.
    See:
    Quick Tip: Updating your BlackBerry to a different carrier's OS? Make sure you delete BOTH vendor files | CrackBerry.com
    08-16-16 02:57 PM