Signal quality is important to me because I live and work in a rural area with poor signal. I like the keyboard on the passport and all of its specs but I am afraid it may be too large. I have had touch phones for years but always get frustrated typing on them. I have ruled out the classic because of the smaller screen size and poor camera quality.
    01-18-15 09:41 AM
    Passport is a tad wider than note 3/4, you will get used to it . Or buy Z30, it's onscreen keyboard is second to none!

Posted via Q10
    01-18-15 09:49 AM
    Z30 has excellent reception and the screen is wide enough to offer a great typing experience.
    RVArrowood and HighFlight88 like this.
    01-18-15 09:55 AM
    Passport hands down. The best BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 09:59 AM
    Blackberry signals are great, take any, good signal is a trademark.
    Now about device, since you will not go for Classic, try Passport. It's just great to have, if u hold it in your hand then only can realize its hugeness or it really fits your palms and your requirements.
    Best of luck, do come with a device and share your experience

Helalzone
    RVArrowood likes this.
    01-18-15 09:59 AM
    I decided on the Passport. Ordered it today
    01-30-15 09:48 PM
    Just got the passport for my wife and I love it and I want one. The keyboard takes a bit of getting used to and the phone really doesn't seem that big once you adjust your mind to the fact that it has different proportions to every other touchscreen phone out there.
    RVArrowood likes this.
    01-30-15 10:50 PM
    Z30, it's great! Great battery life, Uses BlackBerry's patented paratec antenna, great sound, built in radio, and the best virtual keyboard in existence.
    RVArrowood likes this.
    01-30-15 10:52 PM
    That's good. Have you tested it before purchasing because it depends on people. Some like and some don't

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    RVArrowood likes this.
    01-30-15 11:03 PM
    I have not even seen one in person. No one carries any of the BlackBerry phones near me to be able to compare them.
    01-30-15 11:23 PM
    Also the Passport definitely has a better signal reception in low strength places compared with the Z10 for what its worth. More advanced antenna technology and a bigger phone = a bigger antenna.
    RVArrowood likes this.
    01-31-15 09:38 AM
    Also there are a places that you can get $100 -$125 discounts off shop BlackBerry right now if you know the right people to ask if you were going to buy outright.
    RVArrowood likes this.
    01-31-15 09:39 AM
    I have had my passport for a couple of days now. Imade the right choice. Absolutely love it. I was worried about it being too wide from what i had seen and read online. It is wide but its not that bad. I catch myself using it with one hand all of the time. It is easier to use two hands though.
    02-05-15 09:42 PM
    Welcome to Team Passport!

Executive Producer of a Bunch of Losers for a BBM Group that doesn't Exist via My Passport
    02-05-15 10:13 PM
    I have had my passport for a couple of days now. Imade the right choice. Absolutely love it. I was worried about it being too wide from what i had seen and read online. It is wide but its not that bad. I catch myself using it with one hand all of the time. It is easier to use two hands though.
    Congrats! You'll love it more and more. And, at least for me, I went through this weird thing about its size. When I first opened the box, I thought "Holy crap, it's huge!" And then, by the day it seemed to get smaller and smaller. Now when I look at it sitting on my desk, it just seems like the perfect size and I can't understand how it has taken them this long to make a device of these proportions. All other phones seem so narrow and cramped now!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    RVArrowood likes this.
    02-05-15 10:27 PM
    I can see why you think that about the other phones. I look at my wifes and think that already. A fun thing for me is no one around here has one but me. I drew a crowd at BestBuy the other day when one of the salesman saw it, he called all of his coworkers over to look at it.
    02-05-15 11:21 PM
    I can see why you think that about the other phones. I look at my wifes and think that already. A fun thing for me is no one around here has one but me. I drew a crowd at BestBuy the other day when one of the salesman saw it, he called all of his coworkers over to look at it.
    Being different is always good
    02-06-15 01:06 AM
    It is definitely another perk of owning this phone. You will stand out a bit more in a crowd. To me, the Classic looks like the BlackBerries of old while the Passport is the new "Bold".

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    RVArrowood likes this.
    02-06-15 01:54 AM
    Passport. Hands down

Posted via CB10
    RVArrowood likes this.
    02-06-15 02:04 AM
    Passport for keyboard and Z30 for all touch.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 O2 UK
    RVArrowood likes this.
    02-06-15 07:43 AM
    I can't agree with you more. Best phone on the market.
    guygardner73 likes this.
    02-06-15 11:16 PM