my brand new blackberry classic will receive all emails to the device but whoever sends something to be gets a reply stating Delivery Status Notifcation(failure). How can this be if I am getting the emails? Please let me know how to fix this.
    05-07-15 12:04 PM
    my brand new blackberry classic will receive all emails to the device but whoever sends something to be gets a reply stating Delivery Status Notifcation(failure). How can this be if I am getting the emails? Please let me know how to fix this.
    The issue is with your email service, not your Classic. Think of your Classic just like a computer accessing your email account.

Which email service are you using?
    The issue is with your email service, not your Classic. Think of your Classic just like a computer accessing your email account.

Which email service are you using?
    05-07-15 12:11 PM