I forgot my password and after the 10th try,the phone rebooted.I can not get the phone to come on.
    08-18-17 05:37 PM
    Follow the instructions on the URL it gave you. At the bottom of the site, there is a list of the error codes but to save you time, here's the direct URL - http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000034545

Resolution

Download and install the latest version of BlackBerry Link on your computer, then connect your device and reload your device software.

If your device cannot be reloaded or displays the same symptoms after the reload has been completed, bring the device to your place of purchase for service.
    Follow the instructions on the URL it gave you. At the bottom of the site, there is a list of the error codes but to save you time, here's the direct URL - http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000034545

Resolution

Download and install the latest version of BlackBerry Link on your computer, then connect your device and reload your device software.

If your device cannot be reloaded or displays the same symptoms after the reload has been completed, bring the device to your place of purchase for service.
    08-19-17 12:09 AM