I am newbie named David and i have been checking out the hothardware forum and i am so pretty glad to join one of the most professional and influenced technology discussion group,the forum must gather tons of technical reviewer who i need to recommend honest review ,that's why i joined the forum,
    I am accustomed to business traveling and i 've been looking for a really fashionable travel charger matching with my iPhone 6s,I found this high praised travel charger coming with 40W/8A 5-Port family-sized high speed Multi-Port USB on amazon that I am interested in, being sold by the well-known yccteam-seller. I've seen many reviews for other travel charger , but not this one. I'm very tempted to purchase, but id like to know if there is something horribly wrong with it first! Has anyone got this travel charger similar and wouldn't mind giving a quick run down of what it is like? Or if anyone can find some information on it as well, that would be great.
    Here is a link to the amzon listing: mazon.com/YCCTEAM-Family-Sized-Multi-Port-Desktop-charging/dp/B01FYPS3PE?ie=UTF8&me=&ref_=olp_product_details
    07-18-16 01:00 AM
    you might be better served on the iphone forum. This is mostly for BlackBerry
    go here and postiPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
    raino likes this.
    07-18-16 06:37 AM