Hey...I read that inorder for BBM calls to work in some wifi, we need to port forward and whitelist some details. I found out how to Port forward in my modem, but still unable to find how to whitelist. I tried port forwarding and still BBM calls doesnt work. I donno if I did I right or not.
    I live in Germany and I have O2 internet and modem. Can anybody shed some light how to get it done ?

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    11-12-15 05:41 AM
    When you select the contact in BBM as long as they have a BlackBerry 10 device, there should be an option for video call, voice call. (see attached screen shot). In the top right corner you will see 3 icons. The 1st this contact is available, 2nd & 3rd notice they are grey and not green. This contact is not available for Video or Voice call.

If your contacts are the same as this, then you can't BBM call them, if there green you can.

How to whitelist addresses for BBM Calls?-img_20151112_120454_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 06:09 AM
    When you select the contact in BBM as long as they have a BlackBerry 10 device, there should be an option for video call, voice call. (see attached screen shot). In the top right corner you will see 3 icons. The 1st this contact is available, 2nd & 3rd notice they are grey and not green. This contact is not available for Video or Voice call.

If your contacts are the same as this, then you can't BBM call them, if there green you can.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151112_120454_edit.png 
Views:	74 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	380216

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for your attempt. But my question is not this. Though there is lights in icons, modem should support some ports. All my contacts to which I tried calling was having green lights. And calls doesn't work only when I am in specific wifi which happens to be my home wifi. Other than that, every other wifi in which I have tried works. Even in public wifi like buses and Mcd.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    11-12-15 06:42 AM
    Hey...I read that inorder for BBM calls to work in some wifi, we need to port forward and whitelist some details. I found out how to Port forward in my modem, but still unable to find how to whitelist. I tried port forwarding and still BBM calls doesnt work. I donno if I did I right or not.
    I live in Germany and I have O2 internet and modem. Can anybody shed some light how to get it done ?

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    You should find what you need here:

Using BlackBerry Messenger Voice Chat behind a firewall
    11-12-15 08:13 AM
    Thanks for your reply. Thats exactly where I found what to be done. But in that link, it is not written how to do it. And thats what I want now. I portforwarded those links...but BBM calls still doesnt work...now I want to know if somebody know how to and what to be done in this case.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    11-12-15 01:30 PM
    Thanks for your reply. Thats exactly where I found what to be done. But in that link, it is not written how to do it. And thats what I want now. I portforwarded those links...but BBM calls still doesnt work...now I want to know if somebody know how to and what to be done in this case.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    For most situations you would not need to do anything, unless you have a firewall either in your own modem, or your Internet provider.

You could start with a call to them and ask, and also ask them to open the ports, either at their location or in the equipment you have home
    11-12-15 06:20 PM
    Thanks, it resolved my issue.
    11-13-15 12:26 AM
    Thanks, it resolved my issue.
    Happy for u....it dint get resolved in my side yet. Njoy BBM calls

Posted via CB10
    11-13-15 01:33 AM
    For most situations you would not need to do anything, unless you have a firewall either in your own modem, or your Internet provider.

You could start with a call to them and ask, and also ask them to open the ports, either at their location or in the equipment you have home
    It seems I have some sort of firewall. I contacted them and they asked me to do ymself.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-15 01:34 AM