Hi everyone,

My BlackBerry Passport uses abnormal amount of data last 3 days - 1 GB each day.
    Last 1 GB was downloaded during the night - I was definitely asleep.
    The device monitor shows that the reason for this is the Browser app.
    Unfortunately, the lousy graph from device monitor is not enough to investigate the reason.

Is there a way to view the detailed mobile data usage history?
    I have created a detailed log file using BlackBerry Link, but I can't open the deviceXXXX.pb file

Pls help
    09-03-15 06:18 AM
    They are for BlackBerry's eyes only.....

How to gather and submit logs from the BlackBerry 10 smartphone or BlackBerry PlayBook tablet
    "Logs are fully encrypted and only BlackBerry Technical Support Services representatives have the ability to decrypt and view the submitted logs."
    09-03-15 07:10 AM
    My BlackBerry Passport uses abnormal amount of data last 3 days - 1 GB each day.
    This is normally a good opportunity to make an ordinary reboot of the entire device.
    Last 1 GB was downloaded during the night - I was definitely asleep.
    The browser should never download something when it is not open. If this is indeed the case you have a process running uncontrolled in background. After a reboot it should be gone.
    The device monitor shows that the reason for this is the Browser app. Unfortunately, the lousy graph from device monitor is not enough to investigate the reason.
    You should use a 3rd party app. BaSA draws a nice graph, but can't figure out the responsible app. There are also several traffic monitors like Data Usage Counter or Usage Pro. If you can reproduce this also on wifi you would also have the option to monitor the traffic on your wifi router, which can be much more informative. Probably you see the requested servers there.
    09-03-15 07:25 AM