Hi ,

I have a Blackberry 8350i , I tried to unlock it as i am going to another country so that i can use another sim on it . Now i have everything peoples asked here .. the imei code , PRD , MEP , UNLOCK MEP2 Code , Everything..

I also followed the procedure of going to setting , advanced setting and then to SIM then also entered the MEPD , But then the next one mep2 i typed it but then next step is not coming ... i mean it's not asking the unlock code..

I tried it Pressing the ALT Key , and also by only typing MEP and then Pressing ALT Key then 2 , but still the same..

Anyone had this problem ? Please help..

Thanks
    08-05-14 01:02 PM
    I have a Blackberry 8350i
    You can't.

The "i" in 8350i stands for iDEN.

the only countries that have iDEN are the USA (of course), Mexico and canada (and yes Argentina use to have it), and in all three they're turning off the service.

You "unlock" GSM phones. (yes there are some "LTE" phones from sprint and version you can unlock, but you're unlocking the "GSM" part of those "CDMA/GSM" phones.

the 8350i has no "GSM" part. Yes it has a SIM, but it can't connect to any "regular" network, so there's no "unlock" for it.
    08-08-14 04:39 PM