Hi,
    I have a Blackberry 9930. I buy a Watsapp bundle which is not supposed to deplete my credit.
    However my credit does get depleted. When I phone customer service, they tell me that this is due to applications running in the background.
    I am however signed out of all applications so I dont understand why I am being charged.
    I only want to use Watsapp and no other apps.
    What can I do?
    10-16-16 08:07 AM
    Battery life is a precious thing on your BlackBerry. You use your phone for all types of tasks, so you need your battery to keep up with your pace. But how? Best Buy has answers. The Best Buy Mobile team explains how you can save battery life by closing applications that are running in the background of your BlackBerry device.

Darnell: "Hi, my name is Darnell, from the Best Buy in Lancaster and what I'm going to show you today, is how to close an application on your BlackBerry. So, if you have your BlackBerry, you go to a simple application. Something like BlackBerry App World. We'll open up BlackBerry App World and when BlackBerry App World opens, basically what you want to do is close an application to keep your battery running fresh. Hit your menu button there, scroll all the way down to the bottom and down the bottom it says "close". Press your close button and your app is closed and the application is not running in the background, which is draining your battery."
    10-16-16 02:38 PM