I used Device switch to set up my wiped Z10 from my Z30. It didn't transfer my texts after one year ago.
    I'm getting a Dtek50, but before I set it up I have to find out how to get all my bazillion texts onto it.
    Thanks

BB 9000 > Q10 > Z10 > Z30 > Z30 > Classic
    12-21-16 08:40 AM
    I'd use the BlackBerry Content Transfer app for BB10 that loads all your info to Google Drive to be reloaded on your DTEK50. You'll just have to see if that keeps your older data.

But at some point... you just need to let all those old text go as they'll slow down the performance of your device.
    I'd use the BlackBerry Content Transfer app for BB10 that loads all your info to Google Drive to be reloaded on your DTEK50. You'll just have to see if that keeps your older data.

But at some point... you just need to let all those old text go as they'll slow down the performance of your device.
    12-21-16 10:41 AM

I know. And I should dump all my emails on Outlook too. Trouble is, there are some I need to keep, and going through them is worse than going through the boxes in my basement!!

BB 9000 > Q10 > Z10 > Z30 > Z30 > Classic
    pkcable likes this.
    12-21-16 12:44 PM