Hi,

I'm (re)joining the Blackberry club and need some help please...

Anyone able to give me a step-by-step guide on how to transfer everything on my iPhone 5s to a Z30 (bought in the recent sale!); or point me in the direction of where to find it in the forums?

I've tried the BBRY website, but it doesn't tell me how to disable all of the Apple functions associated with the SIM/phone number like iMessage, iCloud etc...

Thanks
    11-13-14 05:01 AM
    Welcome back!
    I don't believe EVERYTHING will transfer....but there must be a way for you to save some of the info. You won't be moving any of your apps, those will have to be downloaded from the BBW or Android store. As for contacts, do you have them in an email account? Outlook, Google or Yahoo? That would make it easy.
    11-13-14 05:17 AM
    Welcome back!

theres an app for that. Look up "device switch" in iPhone and BB world store. Make sure you have on both devices and connected so same wifi. Then follow step by step.

BlackBerry Vs Android Vs iPhone: How to switch to BlackBerry 10 | BGR
    11-13-14 05:18 AM
    Hi,

I'm (re)joining the Blackberry club and need some help please...

Anyone able to give me a step-by-step guide on how to transfer everything on my iPhone 5s to a Z30 (bought in the recent sale!); or point me in the direction of where to find it in the forums?

I've tried the BBRY website, but it doesn't tell me how to disable all of the Apple functions associated with the SIM/phone number like iMessage, iCloud etc...

Thanks
    This is for unlinking your iMessage, iCloud and more: iOS and OS X: Link your phone number and Apple ID for use with FaceTime and iMessage - Apple Support
    This is the Device Switch tool from BlackBerry: iPhone/Android - EN

Transfer data using the Device Switch app
    You can use the Device Switch app to transfer data from a BlackBerry, an iPhone, or an Android device to your new BlackBerry 10 device. In order to use the Device Switch app, both of your devices should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If you don�t have access to a Wi-Fi network but have a removable media card, you can still use the device switch app to transfer data.

On your BlackBerry 10 device, navigate to appworld.blackberry.com and search for �device switch� or scan the above barcode with your device.
    Tap Download.
    Connect both of your devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
    To transfer your data, complete the on-screen instructions.

Note:
    Only data saved locally on your device storage space is transferred. Any data that is wirelessly backed up or synchronized with an online account isn't transferred to your new device. To transfer data associated with an online account, add the online account to your new device.
    11-13-14 05:18 AM