I thought this was a simple question but I've spent an hour looking for a straight answer. I understand that there are notification profiles and "quick settings" and I've been there and checked boxes and made selections and gone back to home screen and still don't know how to either not hear a ringtone during an incoming call or make sure I do hear a ringtone during an incoming call. Beginning to feel like this question has never been thought of or that there are other assumptions involved which have not occurred to me yet!
    10-08-15 06:27 PM
    Make sure Notifications are in you QuickSettings menu. Swipe down from the top of your screen to bring up the Quick Settings Menu.

If you then click on the word Notifications next to the bell icon, you will see a list of Notifications Profiles. using the Active Profile pop-up menu switch the Active Profile to either Vibrate Only or Silent.

Exit from Notifications and swipe down to bring up the Quick Menu again. You should see the new active profile you choose under Notifications. This time touch the Bell icon and the profile should switch back to Normal. Touch it again and it should switch to Silent or Vibrate again (whichever you chose).

When the profile is not set normal, you should see an icon reflecting this at the top of your screen next to the battery icon.

You can also create Quick Settings for individual profiles.

How to switch between multiple notification profiles with ease! | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Change your notifications or ring tones - User Guide - BlackBerry Passport Smartphone - 10.3
    10-08-15 06:55 PM