I cannot sms pictures from my blackberry passport. Any suggestions ?
    02-21-17 11:10 PM
    I've got lots of suggestions, Problem is most of 'em don't work, but,I can assure you that you can, you just don't know how, yet .
    In the hub hit the three little dots on the lower left, then hit settings, then Texting!
    turn on the buttons that turn you on.
    When you begin a text it's in SMS by default. After you've used a certain amount of words or space ( I've actually never thought to count it) you'll get a pop up telling you it's turning into MMS. I don't know how other carriers work, but I'm on AT&T an while I don't know how they work either, they don't charge for texting. So, the only difference you'll notice between SMS and MMS is the letters in the pop up.
    Oh yeah, in texting and emails, you'll see a little paper clip which stands for "attachments." If you hit it while in "compose mode" it'll open for you to search for whatever you choose to send..
    I won't bore you about the sms or mms because you wouldn't understand my explanation anyway. If you'd like to know more hit your HELP app. Everything you could possibly want to know about your device is right under it.and they have a much better track record with suggestion working than I do!

Disclaimer: you do this at your own risk, blah, blah. blah and so on and so forth.. They make me say that!!
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-22-17 12:09 AM
    Yeah, check your carrier. Maybe you don't have MMS. Once you attach a picture to an SMS, it'll become an MMS message. I never had this problem as it's been available for me since the beginning, but I would guess your carrier doesn't allow it. Also check the configurations in the SMS settings. See if you have a URL for MMSC and for proxy.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-17 03:46 AM
    I've got lots of suggestions, Problem is most of 'em don't work, but,I can assure you that you can, you just don't know how, yet .
    In the hub hit the three little dots on the lower left, then hit settings, then Texting!
    turn on the buttons that turn you on.
    When you begin a text it's in SMS by default. After you've used a certain amount of words or space ( I've actually never thought to count it) you'll get a pop up telling you it's turning into MMS. I don't know how other carriers work, but I'm on AT&T an while I don't know how they work either, they don't charge for texting. So, the only difference you'll notice between SMS and MMS is the letters in the pop up.
    Oh yeah, in texting and emails, you'll see a little paper clip which stands for "attachments." If you hit it while in "compose mode" it'll open for you to search for whatever you choose to send..
    I won't bore you about the sms or mms because you wouldn't understand my explanation anyway. If you'd like to know more hit your HELP app. Everything you could possibly want to know about your device is right under it.and they have a much better track record with suggestion working than I do!

Disclaimer: you do this at your own risk, blah, blah. blah and so on and so forth.. They make me say that!!
    But, on top of everything, why should one send an MMS in 2017?
    02-22-17 04:17 AM
    User preference or recipient with old phone... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted via CB10
    02-22-17 06:15 AM