Tried many different ways such as delete button, backspacing etc. and name returns???
    02-21-15 07:29 AM
    I'm not understanding you. You are trying to remove a company name in who's contact info and where?
    02-21-15 07:34 AM
    Sorry for the delay; I'm a new memeber - just signed up. My problem is in my contacts list there are contacts which have a name in the "Company" part. I have 2 contacts where a name appears and I have tried to remove this name unsuccessfully by deleting, backspacing ect. the name just reappears after I save.
    02-21-15 07:48 AM
    The contact is being drawn from another contacts list (Facebook, GMail, etc). You have to change the info on that external source.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 08:02 AM
    When you say external source, what do you mean - my PC? I don't subscribe to Facebook but do have Gmail. I checked my Gmail contacts and none have any "Company" name attached to any of them.
    02-21-15 08:20 AM
    I have this same problem. Random company names appearing under certain contacts, and they won't be deleted...
    02-21-15 12:03 PM
    Well if you didn't enter the company name, how did it get there? Someone, somewhere must have linked the company name to the contact. You have to find the source of that link and remove it.

The contacts app is likely just mirroring information from another source.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 12:28 PM
    Well if you didn't enter the company name, how did it get there? Someone, somewhere must have linked the company name to the contact. You have to find the source of that link and remove it.

The contacts app is likely just mirroring information from another source.

Posted via CB10
    No, that's not true.

For starters, four of my contacts apparently work for "Apple Inc". I can imagine one of them putting that in for a laugh, but all four of them?

(Particularly given that "Inc" is not a term we use in the UK, anyway.)

It's definitely a bug.
    02-21-15 03:04 PM
    I have to agree. I've searched high and low trying to figure out where these names suddenly appear in the "Company" box and just cannot be deleted. Very frustrating!!!!
    02-22-15 01:37 PM