I upgraded Snap and when I click on the app it flashes dark then goes to home screen.
    02-28-17 02:13 AM
    I upgraded Snap and when I click on the app it flashes dark then goes to home screen.
    Unfortunately, the developer hasn't updated V3 to work with 10.3.3 but even worse than that he hasn't come up with a fix over the 3+ months since the problem first came to light. Another problem is that he could have sorted out all the issues before 10.3.3 was released as he had had a dev beta version on the 10.3.3 update since May, 2016 making about 9 or 10 months he's had to fix this issue.

Don't expect too many updates from the dev regarding this issue, there have been 3 'working on it' tweets in the last 90 days and still no timeline as to when it will be fixed.

As much as I liked Snap when it worked, I have moved on to Cobalt's Play Store solution which is much better not just simply because it works, it is just better in every single way. Plenty of info on this site if you want to go that route.
    Unfortunately, the developer hasn't updated V3 to work with 10.3.3 but even worse than that he hasn't come up with a fix over the 3+ months since the problem first came to light. Another problem is that he could have sorted out all the issues before 10.3.3 was released as he had had a dev beta version on the 10.3.3 update since May, 2016 making about 9 or 10 months he's had to fix this issue.

Don't expect too many updates from the dev regarding this issue, there have been 3 'working on it' tweets in the last 90 days and still no timeline as to when it will be fixed.

As much as I liked Snap when it worked, I have moved on to Cobalt's Play Store solution which is much better not just simply because it works, it is just better in every single way. Plenty of info on this site if you want to go that route.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    02-28-17 06:47 AM
    It's a known issue.... just use Cobalt's Play Store.
    02-28-17 07:28 AM