I realize this question was asked before, but I'm still confused. I can't do it by file manager because I have too many pictures to select like that. So, I went to do it by USB and computer. But, now I'm lost. How do I drag and drop? Where do I drag and drop? Can someone write detailed instructions to help me please? Ty.
    05-25-15 06:13 PM
    Just long press the file you want to move, a menu pops out from the right, press move and then navigate to the folder you want it moved to.
    05-25-15 06:45 PM
    You can't move files from device memory to the SD card by USB on your computer. Mass storage mode only allows access to the SD and your computer storage. What you could do is connect your phone to BB Link and sync your files with a designated folder on your computer. Then you should be able to drag and drop in mass storage mode. Otherwise you just have to bite the bullet and use file manager. You don't have to do one at a time. As Withdrawl said, just long press the first thumbnail and use select more. Then tap your way down the file and hit move. Then navigate to the SD card and hit move again when you get to the folder you want.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    05-25-15 08:40 PM
    You can't move files from device memory to the SD card by USB on your computer. Mass storage mode only allows access to the SD and your computer storage. What you could do is connect your phone to BB Link and sync your files with a designated folder on your computer. Then you should be able to drag and drop in mass storage mode. Otherwise you just have to bite the bullet and use file manager. You don't have to do one at a time. As Withdrawl said, just long press the first thumbnail and use select more. Then tap your way down the file and hit move. Then navigate to the SD card and hit move again when you get to the folder you want.

Actually he can. When he connects via USB and open Link, both device and SD will show up. I do it all the time. He can copy/paste between the two.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 08:48 PM
    I realize this question was asked before, but I'm still confused. I can't do it by file manager because I have too many pictures to select like that. So, I went to do it by USB and computer. But, now I'm lost. How do I drag and drop? Where do I drag and drop? Can someone write detailed instructions to help me please? Ty.
    Once you install BlackBerry Link, your phone should show up as two drives on your computer. One for the device/flash and the other for the SD card. You can copy files from anyone to the other just like you would any copy any other file in Windows. Pictures and videos taken by the camera show up in the Camera folder while other pictures can be found in the Photos folder. So you can cut or copy the files you want from the Camera folder on the Device/Flash and paste it into the Camera folder on the SD card.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 08:52 PM
    Actually he can. When he connects via USB and open Link, both device and SD will show up. I do it all the time. He can copy/paste between the two.

Posted via CB10
    I may have been incorrect. Thanks for clarifying. I do it so seldom I can't always remember. Just ask my wife. ;-D

05-25-15 08:52 PM
    Agreed. Connect your device to your computer through Blackberry Link. Open up two windows of File Explorer. Put them side by side and select the memory card on one and the flash memory in the other (mine is labelled X: and Y. You can then select a bunch of them as you normally would and drag and drop.

If you have a lot of pictures or files, be prepared to wait a bit. It doesn't transfer it that fast.
    05-25-15 08:58 PM
    If you only need to copy your pics, go into file manager and long press that folder. Select copy. I'm still on 10.2.1 and there is no choice to cut or delete, just copy. Later OS may be different.
    05-25-15 10:37 PM
    If you only need to copy your pics, go into file manager and long press that folder. Select copy. I'm still on 10.2.1 and there is no choice to cut or delete, just copy. Later OS may be different.
    You are incorrect. The OP wanted to be able to do the copy using a PC. In Windows there's copy, cut, paste, delete e.t.c. On BlackBerry 10 there has always been an option to delete, copy or move. Move does the same thing as cut and paste. If the OP were to long press their Camera folder on their Device storage for e.g. then select copy as you have recommended, if they select the SD card as the destination, instead of the pictures in the Device/Camera folder being copied to the SD/Camera folder, they will end up with a new folder called Camera(1) on their SD card since BlackBerry 10 automatically renames the file or folder if there is an existing file or folder with the same name. There's no option to Merge nor overwrite.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 12:13 AM
    Use Clean Master app for moving app from device to sd card or sd card to device.
    This app very helpful try it

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 01:27 AM
    I may have been incorrect. Thanks for clarifying. I do it so seldom I can't always remember. Just ask my wife. ;-D

LOL. No problemo.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 07:12 PM
    You are incorrect. The OP wanted to be able to do the copy using a PC. In Windows there's copy, cut, paste, delete e.t.c. On BlackBerry 10 there has always been an option to delete, copy or move. Move does the same thing as cut and paste. If the OP were to long press their Camera folder on their Device storage for e.g. then select copy as you have recommended, if they select the SD card as the destination, instead of the pictures in the Device/Camera folder being copied to the SD/Camera folder, they will end up with a new folder called Camera(1) on their SD card since BlackBerry 10 automatically renames the file or folder if there is an existing file or folder with the same name. There's no option to Merge nor overwrite.

Posted via CB10
    Well, actually he said he couldn't do it by file manager because he has too many pictures to move. He obviously didn't know how to do more than one at a time. By the time you get everything set of and connected to the computer and move the files, you could have been done in the file manager. You might have a blister on your finger, but it's not that hard and it's relatively fast and painless. You just have to know how.

05-27-15 01:12 AM
    Well.. if only there's an app to do this instead of having to use a PC and Link. somehow Ghost Commander app is not able to find actual SD card but performs as if the device storage is the SD card.
    07-29-15 10:26 PM