What is the best part of switching over to the Blackberry Passport?
    10-07-14 11:18 PM
    And have not owned a BlackBerry in two years.....

You question would mean very little coming from BlackBerry fans like Kevin that own an iPhone but who are BlackBerry fans at heart. Of course I'm not sure anyone outside of the BlackBerry community really know that the Passport exist... or that CrackBerry exist.
    10-08-14 07:12 AM
    And have not owned a BlackBerry in two years.....

You question would mean very little coming from BlackBerry fans like Kevin that own an iPhone but who are BlackBerry fans at heart. Of course I'm not sure anyone outside of the BlackBerry community really know that the Passport exist... or that CrackBerry exist.
    Don't you think that you are being "over the top" when you say that maybe people outside the BlackBerry community really don't know that the Passport exist? I guess people don't watch TVs or read blogs or follow other forms of media, eh?
    10-08-14 07:35 AM
    I switched from an iPhone 4S. Takes a little bit to get back in the groove for the keyboard but overall I am 100% satisfied with the switch! Just the organization in the Blackberry Hub and having just one place to view all your account activity! Not open the app, close the app, open the app, etc!

Plus its a head turner!
    -Puck- likes this.
    10-08-14 07:39 AM
    Most people say i thought black berry tanked when they ask about my phone. I believe most have no clue.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 03:36 PM
    I left apple last year with their selfinflicted battery fiasco. Swapped to android with a Sony xperia z1 and was happy until bbos10 crossed my way. I left BlackBerry after the horrible Storm device and was very surprised to see the bbos10 work so well on a z30. Since then I have been using BlackBerry and directly bought the passport when it came out.

All the issues I had with my z30 are gone and I must say that I never had been so happy with a device as this one.

That's just my experience.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 05:24 PM