i purchased for the code to u lock the bbclassic 3 days ago. I have not received an email for the code yet.
    05-11-15 04:36 AM
    It depends on where you purchased your code from. Sorry to say, not all of the online sources are entirely legitimate.

I learned the hard way. Last time I just payed more money and had the carrier unlock it for me. I payed about 40 bucks altogether but it was done immediately. The time before that it cost me about the same. $15 for some online scam and then $25 for someone on Craigslist to do it for me.

To answer your question, you shouldn't wait more than a couple of hours. Methinks you may have been the victim of a scam. If you payed by credit card, see if your CC company will reimburse you as it is technically a form of fraud they pulled on you.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    It depends on where you purchased your code from. Sorry to say, not all of the online sources are entirely legitimate.

I learned the hard way. Last time I just payed more money and had the carrier unlock it for me. I payed about 40 bucks altogether but it was done immediately. The time before that it cost me about the same. $15 for some online scam and then $25 for someone on Craigslist to do it for me.

To answer your question, you shouldn't wait more than a couple of hours. Methinks you may have been the victim of a scam. If you payed by credit card, see if your CC company will reimburse you as it is technically a form of fraud they pulled on you.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    05-11-15 04:49 AM
    In the same boat. First they need to calculate the unlock code by hand, (never heard of computers?)
    I'm Owen from Unlock-Code-Warehouse. I will be manually calculating a code to unlock your mobile as the system was not able to do it automatically. It will take me about 24 hours to generate the code
    Then they claim the carrier must have done something to the phone so they can't calculate a code. They apologize and say a refund will be processed within 7 days. One month and still waiting.
    Now when I attempt to contact them, the email is undeliverable.
    Too late did I check to investigate or I would have see this warning for "unlock_code_warehouse" earlier.And it all started from an advertisement on this site.So if someone named Owen Jones contacts you to unlock your phone, be aware, fraud is in the air.
    09-19-15 10:15 PM