How can we download Google play store??

Posted via CB10
    09-16-16 03:22 PM
    09-16-16 03:30 PM
    How can we download Google play store??
    Do you mean the Play Store app is missing from your device, and you are looking for a way to recover the app, or are you trying to download an app, and are not familiar with how to do it?

Google Play store is not downloaded, but rather accessed either from your PC using this link https://play.google.com/store/apps

You need a Google account to access and download apps.

If you lost the Google Play Store app from your device's homepage(s) then you need to get it from the App Drawer, and move it to your homepage, or simply launch the app from the App Drawer.

If you cannot see the app in the App Drawer, go to your Settings -> Apps. Up at the top where you see Downloaded, SD card, Running, etc., scroll to the right until you see Turned off. You may also see the Heading "All Apps"..select it and check under Disabled to see if the Play Store App has been disabled...enable it and you should be all set.

The Google Play Store App cannot be uninstalled, only disabled, so it should be on your device, if you cannot readily see it.

PS. my instructions are for an Android device..I am not familiar with BB requirements, so follow Bla1ze's instructions

Steve
    Last edited by Ethynil; 09-16-16 at 03:40 PM. Reason: added PS
    09-16-16 03:38 PM