sir, i have bought a blackberry passport silver edition. After installing google playstore, the facebook app which i downloaded from blackberry world stops functioning. kindly guide me the steps so that the FB app synchronize with blackberry Hub.
    02-06-17 12:37 AM
    You can't. Not anymore.
    Facebook has no longer has official app that works for BB10, let alone syncs with the Hub.
    The best we can do now is access the FB from the default browser, and then create the shortcut by clicking the "Add to Homescreen" option from the right menu.
    From the FB, set so that you may receive notifications via email or SMS--whichever best for you. The Hub will pick this up as your workaround notification for all things Facebook.
    Alternatively, there are many kinds of FB clients available in BlackBerry World. Some of which even boast to sync with the Hub, albeit not perfectly.
    You can't. Not anymore.
    Facebook has no longer has official app that works for BB10, let alone syncs with the Hub.
    The best we can do now is access the FB from the default browser, and then create the shortcut by clicking the "Add to Homescreen" option from the right menu.
    From the FB, set so that you may receive notifications via email or SMS--whichever best for you. The Hub will pick this up as your workaround notification for all things Facebook.
    Alternatively, there are many kinds of FB clients available in BlackBerry World. Some of which even boast to sync with the Hub, albeit not perfectly.
    02-06-17 02:19 AM