09-16-16 10:42 PM
27 12
tools
    It never worked on BB10 guys.

I also don't think it EVER worked but hey! My 9780 is right here. I can test.

EDIT: Nope. Prove me wrong if you will. Such feature never worked on BB devices.

And by proof, I mean a step by step way to get it reproduced.

I feel like BlackBerry 10 did this until os 10.2. I miss it all the time. Iphone can do it.
    Well yeah by before 10.2 I meant 10.1 and below. I know I used it a lot and loved it. Basically, you used to be able to hit a picture icon and then insert an imagine online, now there is only an attach icon.
    Either you know of you have a feeling.

BB10 has always been capable of showing inline images, just never allowed us to add them to emails we were sending.
    09-06-15 12:21 PM
    Well yeah by before 10.2 I meant 10.1 and below. I know I used it a lot and loved it. Basically, you used to be able to hit a picture icon and then insert an imagine online, now there is only an attach icon. You can forward a message with someone else's picture online and even copy and paste pictures inline, I don't know why they removed this.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    I'm not sure when the ability went away, but it wasn't even easy at the time.

The last time I (think) I was able to do an inline image in an email on a blackberry, I could only do it by opening the image within the pictures app, and invoking a new email directly from there to share the image. It was impossible to do it from an existing email thread.

Regardless of how we used to do it, it's embarrassing that I can't right now. WTF?
    09-16-16 10:42 PM
27 12