Dear All,

Just want to ask, How to insert picture in body email durectly at blackberry while composing email? It's not as attachment ya but inline with teks, thank you for everybody help...

Delivered by my Z30
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    09-04-15 10:15 AM
    Can you tell me what "teks" are?

I'm gonna say it can't be done. It's sad but it's so... I have complained about it a few times and asked for that feature in 10.3.3 but heck if I know if they will listen to little old me.
    09-04-15 10:20 AM
    How would that be possible without an attachment? I don't know any email that adds pictures without it being an attachment I could be wrong tho.

BBClassic10.3.2.2639
    09-04-15 11:35 AM
    You can't. But when you read emails it can output images right on its content without downloading the attachment

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.26xx
    09-04-15 11:46 AM
    How would that be possible without an attachment? I don't know any email that adds pictures without it being an attachment I could be wrong tho.

BBClassic10.3.2.2639
    I believe the OP means this:
    Wants to attached a photo that will show inline with the text, not as an attachment that one has to open separately.
    This is done via HTML email formatting and the email client has to be able to edit in HTML to create one.
    An email in Plain Text or Rich Text formatting, any file or photo will appear as a separate attachment.

While the BlackBerry email client can read, view, and forward HTML emails with inline photos intact, it can't create one from scratch.
    Last edited by DaFoxGrey; 09-04-15 at 01:40 PM.
    raino likes this.
    09-04-15 11:50 AM
    I can accomplish this when sending emails using my mac. For the most part, I'd rather receive images as attachments.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    09-04-15 11:58 AM
    I believe the OP means this:
    Wants to attached a photo that will show inline with the text, not as an attachment that one has to open separately.
    This is done via HTML email formatting and the email client has to be able to edit in HTML to create one.
    An email in Plain Text or Rich Text formatting, any file or photo will appears as a separate attachment.

While the BlackBerry email client can read, view, and forward HTML emails with inline photos intact, it can't create one from scratch.
    You know I've never tried to send an email in html from my phone, but you're right it doesn't work. Well that's sucks, for those that need that.

BBClassic10.3.2.2639
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    09-04-15 12:08 PM
    I think that's supposed to be 'text.' Inline with text.
    09-04-15 12:15 PM

I'm gonna say it can't be done. It's sad but it's so... I have complained about it a few times and asked for that feature in 10.3.3 but heck if I know if they will listen to little old me.
    Sorry typo I means "text"

Delivered by my Z30
    09-04-15 02:44 PM
    I think that's supposed to be 'text.' Inline with text.
    Yes, thanks

Delivered by my Z30
    09-04-15 02:47 PM

BBClassic10.3.2.2639
    Hi brother,

Yeah but mostly we need this kind of capability to explain directly (with text at body email). Sample is like below:

How to insert picture in body email @blackberry?-img_20150905_025241_edit-picsay.jpg

Delivered by my Z30
    09-04-15 03:03 PM
    Crazy idea and no time to test, but what if you type the text in a word processor, add an image and the copy paste into the email/HUB?
    09-04-15 05:06 PM
    Crazy idea and no time to test, but what if you type the text in a word processor, add an image and the copy paste into the email/HUB?
    I just tried a copy/paste from another email on my Z30 that had inline images.
    The text and the place holders for the images pasted to a new email, but the images didn't show.
    It was just a line box the size of the image with a tiny " ? " in a square in the center.

Next I opened a document on my Z30 in Docs To Go that had an image inline with text.
    I copied the whole body, but when I pasted it into a new email, only the text carried over and it lost it's formatting.

So, I really think it's a limitation of the email app. It is stripping the HTML and/or MIME from whatever you paste in. You can forward something received as is, but not create.
    diegonei likes this.
    09-04-15 05:57 PM
    Dear All,

Just want to ask, How to insert picture in body email durectly at blackberry while composing email? It's not as attachment ya but inline with teks, thank you for everybody help...

Delivered by my Z30
    I've had the need to apply inline images to an email a time or two myself. I've not been successful in doing so within the hub or directly within the built-in email. I have been able to apply them after logging onto my web mail based email (Gmail, for example) through the browser via cut/paste. It's not the greatest solution but it does work in a pinch.
    09-04-15 11:20 PM
    I expected it to behave like that, but eh, we had to try...
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    09-04-15 11:29 PM
    I've had the need to apply inline images to an email a time or two myself. I've not been successful in doing so within the hub or directly within the built-in email. I have been able to apply them after logging onto my web mail based email (Gmail, for example) through the browser via cut/paste. It's not the greatest solution but it does work in a pinch.
    Hi semime,

got it thanks for your suggestion ya as professional tools I think blackberry should provide this feature/option so it make us more efficient...

Delivered by my Z30
    semime likes this.
    09-05-15 01:10 AM
    I have asked for it. #fingerscrossed but #notexpecitingmuch
    09-05-15 09:39 AM
    I have asked for it. #fingerscrossed but #notexpecitingmuch
    It'll be available with the Venice, IF it's running Android; Gmail/Inbox can attach inline. I don't use anything else on my G3 so I don't know if it's app-specific.
    09-05-15 10:14 AM
    it'll be available with the venice, if it's running android; gmail/inbox can attach inline. I don't use anything else on my g3 so i don't know if it's app-specific.
    oh!! Snap! Snap!!!

��
    09-05-15 05:03 PM
    I feel like BlackBerry 10 did this until os 10.2. I miss it all the time. Iphone can do it.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    09-05-15 07:13 PM
    I feel like BlackBerry 10 did this until os 10.2.
    I tried it on 10.2.1, doesn't work. Maybe earlier than that?
    09-05-15 09:10 PM
    BBOS 5-7 does it.

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.26xx
    09-06-15 12:37 AM
    I am also interested in solving this... subscribed

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.2.1531; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.1.2480; Germany.
    09-06-15 01:12 AM
    Well yeah by before 10.2 I meant 10.1 and below. I know I used it a lot and loved it. Basically, you used to be able to hit a picture icon and then insert an imagine online, now there is only an attach icon. You can forward a message with someone else's picture online and even copy and paste pictures inline, I don't know why they removed this.

09-06-15 01:23 AM
    Well yeah by before 10.2 I meant 10.1 and below. I know I used it a lot and loved it. Basically, you used to be able to hit a picture icon and then insert an imagine online, now there is only an attach icon. You can forward a message with someone else's picture online and even copy and paste pictures inline, I don't know why they removed this.

So why they "deleted" this kind feature ya? *curiousmode

Delivered by my Z30
    09-06-15 10:00 AM
27 12