I have a blackberry curve 9360. My service provider is Airtel India. When I try to register my blackberry host routing table I get the pop up message sent but nothing happens.
    Then I discovered that the IMEI & PIN mentioned on the sticker in the battery housing of my blackberry is different from the IMEI & PIN programmed in my mobile. Therefore when I send IMEI & PIN in my phone for registration I get a message invalid IMEI & PIN. But when I use the IMEI & PIN mentioned on the sticker the message goes through but the reply doesn't reach my handset. What is the solution?
    08-10-15 03:49 PM
    Have you called your service provider?
    08-10-15 03:54 PM
    Call your Network Provider and make sure your BIS is active.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 11:26 PM
    it is important because without the IMEI and PIN you cannot register your BB on your service provider's network.
    08-12-15 01:10 PM
    I have confirmed that my BIS is activated.
    The actual problem is:
    I discovered that the IMEI & PIN mentioned on the sticker in the battery housing of my blackberry is different from the IMEI & PIN programmed in my mobile. Therefore when I send IMEI & PIN in my phone for registration I get a message invalid IMEI & PIN. But when I use the IMEI & PIN mentioned on the sticker the message goes through but the reply doesn't reach my handset. What is the solution?
    08-12-15 01:12 PM
    I have confirmed that my BIS is activated.
    The actual problem is:
    I discovered that the IMEI & PIN mentioned on the sticker in the battery housing of my blackberry is different from the IMEI & PIN programmed in my mobile. Therefore when I send IMEI & PIN in my phone for registration I get a message invalid IMEI & PIN. But when I use the IMEI & PIN mentioned on the sticker the message goes through but the reply doesn't reach my handset. What is the solution?
    I'd suggest calling your carrier.

Posted with my  Classic
    08-12-15 01:25 PM