Suggest me any application, for hiding videos android apps not working properly. Help me!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 10:33 AM
    Suggest me any application, for hiding videos android apps not working properly. Help me!!!

Posted via CB10
    Do you have a windows computer and a usb cable?

If you have a folder on your phone, and you don't want the photos in there to appear in the Pictures App, you can place an empty file named ".nomedia" in that folder.

There are other threads here on CB that explain how to do this. But the basic method is to do this while the phone is connected to a windows computer. Using the windows explorer, navigate to the folder, right click, select "new" "text document", name it ".nomedia" (without the quotation marks LOL, and with no other characters or extensions like .txt), and save. Make sure you don't put anything in the file... just give a name.
    06-21-14 10:45 AM
    Any other easy way to hide... ??means any simply apps .... orelse tell me how to install android apps successfully ??? Means I installed android apps bt it didnt work!

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 10:49 AM
    Any other easy way to hide... ??means any simply apps .... orelse tell me how to install android apps successfully ??? Means I installed android apps bt it didnt work!

Posted via CB10
    With the amount of time you've spent trying various Android apps that apparently don't have this functionality, downloading them, installing them, opening them, trying them out, posting on here, coming back and posting again to say I didn't understand what you wanted... you could have already done the quick little steps I described earlier and you would already be moving on to your next project...

But ok, keep looking for more apps!

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 01:39 PM
    Hide Media app is available in BlackBerry World.. try it.. it works really good..

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 11:47 PM
    Hide Media app is available in BlackBerry World.. try it.. it works really good..

Posted via CB10
    That's for Media. What about Apps?

Posted Via CB 10...On my Z10 STL100-3.
    06-22-14 07:12 AM
    There are many apps on Google Play Store, like applock, cm applock and Leo privacy, you can try and choose one you like
    08-04-16 06:41 AM