I thought an antivirus would be a good idea.... so I installed Mcafee.... then did not find it worth the agravation... so uninstalled it... but no, it keeps trying to lock my phone.... how do I get rid of this app??

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 11:32 AM
    Hi Randy,
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

Whether through Device Monitor / Storage or by long pressing app's icon on home screen then tapping the trash can, it should work either way.

The key with a deleted Android app that's "haunting" you is to perform a device reset afterwards. (NOT quite the same as a Restart.)
    Hold down the top button and do not release it. Ignore any onscreen options or countdown. After the red LED flashes on then off again, release the top key.

After that reboot, it should be cleared finally.
    The best way is to go to the Device Monitor, Storage tab. Locate the app, long press on it. From the menu that slides out from right, select delete. Then reboot. It should be gone.
    01-24-15 11:58 AM
    Hi Randy,
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

Whether through Device Monitor / Storage or by long pressing app's icon on home screen then tapping the trash can, it should work either way.

The key with a deleted Android app that's "haunting" you is to perform a device reset afterwards. (NOT quite the same as a Restart.)
    Hold down the top button and do not release it. Ignore any onscreen options or countdown. After the red LED flashes on then off again, release the top key.

After that reboot, it should be cleared finally.
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    01-24-15 09:01 PM