After several intents to recover my BB ID today I received a warning "Your last intent, if your password this time is incorrect, data in the phone will be eliminated. Do you wish to continue with last intent?"
    I don`t want to loose my phone since it is a good phone given to my by my son, an Odontologisr Dr, before emigrating to Canada from Caracas, Venezuela, 4 years ago.
    Please, any help? I am 78 yrs old and I need some help to get my phone back to work.
    Besr regards.
    Thanks.

Rofer
    05-22-16 10:31 PM
    After several intents to recover my BB ID today I received a warning "Your last intent, if your password this time is incorrect, data in the phone will be eliminated. Do you wish to continue with last intent?"
    I don`t want to loose my phone since it is a good phone given to my by my son, an Odontologisr Dr, before emigrating to Canada from Caracas, Venezuela, 4 years ago.
    Please, any help? I am 78 yrs old and I need some help to get my phone back to work.
    Besr regards.
    Thanks.

Rofer
    If you do not know the password, you will not be able to log in.
    If you try to log in with the wrong credentials too many times, the device will be fully wiped.
    You can try recovering the info here, if you know the correct security questions:
    https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/

That said, all that will happen after the last failed log in attempt is the phone will be reset to an out of box state.
    Besr regards.
    Thanks.

Rofer
    If you do not know the password, you will not be able to log in.
    If you try to log in with the wrong credentials too many times, the device will be fully wiped.
    You can try recovering the info here, if you know the correct security questions:
    https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/

That said, all that will happen after the last failed log in attempt is the phone will be reset to an out of box state.
    05-23-16 05:02 AM