I was just using my phone it still had 75% of battery life and when it hits 50% it just shut down and a red light flashes then I quickly plug in the charger and left it for an hour and it still didn't work I opened the back case and took off the battery and tried charging again and monitored it for 2 hours and it didn't charge any more we tried to buy a new battery from msm-hk and it had some juice when we tried it to the sellers phone then when we tried it, it didn't work

Any response is greatly appreciated
    04-26-17 10:59 PM
    With the battery in and the device plugged into a power source...
    Hold down the ON/OFF Button until the red light appears (about 5-15 seconds) That should do it and your device should restart

When you can... go into settings and "Battery savings mode" and adjust to about 20%

If that doesn't do it... Buy a new battery, they should come already charged (Do a Google) You'll find a good choice of sellers.
    Although, I don't know what the limitations are with shipping to the Philippines.

Then you'll have to reinstall the OS. We'll get into that later if needed. Don't worry, it's easy and we'll walk you through it if need be.
    PM me for a quicker response if you'd like to. Otherwise there are many other members here to help.
    04-26-17 11:25 PM