I have multiple contacts for one person and I don't know why nor like it. For example, I'll have a separate contact for Facebook, bbm and Skype. How do I merge them and how do I prevent it from happening in the future? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 10:44 PM
    I think I figured it out. With the "links" tab?

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 10:48 PM
    Quick question: the phone numbers I have on my phone that I got when I linked my Facebook account because they have their numbers on their Facebook, how can I have them stored that even if I remove my Facebook account the number will still be there? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 11:02 PM
    Sigh, I removed Facebook then added it back and now I have doubles for Facebook contacts. Any fix? -.-.-.-

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 12:12 AM
    Sigh, I removed Facebook then added it back and now I have doubles for Facebook contacts. Any fix? -.-.-.-

Posted via CB10
    Remove Facebook account
    Open device monitor > cpu
    And wait for the cpu to die down

When you add a new contacts or social account, do the same - wait for the cpu to die down before starting a new process

It doesn't remove/add the contacts instantly, you'll have to wait a couple minutes for the sync to complete
    08-29-14 12:18 AM
    I have multiple contacts for one person and I don't know why nor like it. For example, I'll have a separate contact for Facebook, bbm and Skype. How do I merge them and how do I prevent it from happening in the future? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    To prevent them from unlinking when you add/remove accounts.. or more precisely, you have a couple options if you want your contacts to link automatically by manually editing the local contact to include data from the synced contact.

For example

-If you add a pin to the local contact, it will automatically link with the bbm contact.
    -If you add an email address or MOBILE phone number for a Facebook contact it will automatically link as well. Same goes for twitter handles etc. Can't comment on Skype.
    -if the contact shares the same first and last name

But first and after, use contacts imex from app world to create a local vcf backup of your local contacts, just in case you mess anything up you can fix your contacts easily.
    08-29-14 12:27 AM