I was outside home and i went to a place then i lost it and i didnt know and the next day i was looking for it so please give me answers
    and it is a Black berry clasic
    08-09-16 09:53 AM
    I was outside home and i went to a place then i lost it and i didnt know and the next day i was looking for it so please give me answers
    Retrace your steps and hopefully you will locate it.

How does one go about losing a Blackberry in the first place? Isn't it important enough to keep track of it at all times?

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    08-09-16 09:56 AM
    If you have BlackBerry Protect enabled then go to protect.blackberry.com and login with BBID and password. From there you will be able to view it's location or enable a sound to assist you in locating the device.
    DiegoV_G likes this.
    08-09-16 10:09 AM
    If you have BlackBerry Protect enabled then go to protect.blackberry.com and login with BBID and password. From there you will be able to view it's location if you had location services turned on or enable a sound to assist you in locating the device.
    Fixed it a little bit. You need location services to be turned on for the View Location online feature to work.
    semime likes this.
    08-09-16 08:52 PM
    Fixed it a little bit. You need location services to be turned on for the View Location online feature to work.
    That's a valid point and a detail I overlooked. Thank you.
    08-10-16 02:35 AM