I have the Blackberry Classic and previously had the Q10. Ever since we've had the new software update, I've had the same problem on both. Any time I get a notification message ie. I need to update my email password, there's a software update for an app, etc. my phone vibrates when I receive the message.*
    I've gone into settings, notifications, profile and tried changing settings. All apps are listed there but not the notification messages so have no way of switching it off. Just I work long hours / shifts and the vibrate is waking me up. I have the vibrate switched on for family / friends overnight for emergencies so don't want to switch off the vibrate altogether just for the notifications. Any help most appreciated! Thank you.
    05-12-15 04:43 AM
    there isn't any way to stop those notifications from vibrating. When my phone used to ask for the email password a hundred times a day, it drove me crazy. Maybe put your phone in phone calls only at night so a family member can call in an emergency and then nothing else makes any noise or leds.
    05-12-15 05:37 AM