I just bought an SD card and I want to move all my pictures to the card and off the device. Can you help?
    02-09-16 11:48 AM
    There are a few options.

1. Connect your device to your computer, transfer everything you want to the computer, and then transfer to your SD card.
    2. If you have a device that supports USB on-the-go (OTG,) there are micro SD card readers that fit inside a USB holder, so you can connect this holder+card to your device and directly write (transfer) to the card.
    3. Upload everything to a cloud service, put your card in the new device and download everything to your card.
    There are a few options.

1. Connect your device to your computer, transfer everything you want to the computer, and then transfer to your SD card.
    2. If you have a device that supports USB on-the-go (OTG,) there are micro SD card readers that fit inside a USB holder, so you can connect this holder+card to your device and directly write (transfer) to the card.
    3. Upload everything to a cloud service, put your card in the new device and download everything to your card.
    02-09-16 01:51 PM
    You also can put the micro SD card directly in your phone, and use the File Manager to move the pictures from your device storage to the memory card.
    02-09-16 02:14 PM