On my Blackberry Bold I had different alert tones for emails and text messages - I can't work out how to do this, can anyone help? Thanks.
    02-13-16 08:32 AM
    It's actually quite easy to do on BB10. From the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen to access your 'Quick Settings' and click on the word "notifications" (clicking on the picture beside the word will toggle between 'normal' and 'silent' or whatever you have it set to).

From there, click on the profile you want to change (usually the "normal" profile) and then click on "custom app notifications" and you're all set!

Enjoy!
    If you are asking how to do it on a BB10 Device just go to Settings=>Notifications=>Normal=>Customize Apps Notification. From there you can set tones for your email and text.

Posted via CB10
    Shelbygirl17 likes this.
    02-13-16 08:43 AM
    It's actually quite easy to do on BB10. From the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen to access your 'Quick Settings' and click on the word "notifications" (clicking on the picture beside the word will toggle between 'normal' and 'silent' or whatever you have it set to).

From there, click on the profile you want to change (usually the "normal" profile) and then click on "custom app notifications" and you're all set!

Enjoy!
    02-13-16 08:44 AM
    Thanks. Helped me too!

Posted via CB10
    02-13-16 11:02 AM
    Thank u
    03-18-16 09:08 PM