Hi I was just wondering if someone from Pakistan could help me here. I need a paid app and I'm actually trying to buy it from my debit card but somehow it is not accepting the payment. Does it have to be a credit card or is a debit card acceptable? Also I got an account in one of the local banks here so my account is in Pakistan rupees. Pls help how can I get the paid apps?

Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 01:55 PM
    Hi I was just wondering if someone from Pakistan could help me here. I need a paid app and I'm actually trying to buy it from my debit card but somehow it is not accepting the payment. Does it have to be a credit card or is a debit card acceptable? Also I got an account in one of the local banks here so my account is in Pakistan rupees. Pls help how can I get the paid apps?
    Hi.

A debit card should be fine. Try setting it up online first from the BBW website.

A piece of advice, debit card incur session charges (standard is Rs. 150). I got a UBL Internet Wiz card (no need to open an account or anything. You will just have to fight with the lazy bum employees as they always say they're out of stock) - it is a prepaid debit card for online purchases and I have been using it for BBW, Playstore, online purchases, etc.
    You might try using paypal. You can add your debit card to a paypal account and then use the paypal to pay for your app world purchases.
    05-04-15 03:06 PM
    I don't have a PayPal account. I believe one cannot make one in Pakistan.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 04:38 PM
    Hi.

A debit card should be fine. Try setting it up online first from the BBW website.

A piece of advice, debit card incur session charges (standard is Rs. 150). I got a UBL Internet Wiz card (no need to open an account or anything. You will just have to fight with the lazy bum employees as they always say they're out of stock) - it is a prepaid debit card for online purchases and I have been using it for BBW, Playstore, online purchases, etc.
    pkcable and raino like this.
    05-05-15 12:43 AM
    I changed the title to make the thread appears as a question so the answer could help others also looking for the same info.

Other helpful answers are still welcome!
    05-05-15 07:48 AM
    Thanks for the advice and help you two. Will try to work out a way to get this UBL card because BlackBerry World is not accepting my debit card.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 11:11 AM