So this is my thought guys. I didn't really see if there was a thread on this already. But what I wanted to no was, since I've bilingual and I use the English keyboard and I switch to Spanish keyboard, if I can switch the language on the voice button on the bottom right-hand corner from English so they can write for me in Spanish is there way to do this?

Just to clarify, if you hold the period symbol voice dictation will come up and if my keyboard is set on English on default it was still come up as English even though I have the two languages set aside for me. So if I switch from English keyboard to Spanish keyboard by holding that the comma button on the touch-screen keyboard. It doesn't change the voice to text. And I thought I could do that on 10.2.1 but I'm not sure...

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 08:32 PM
    you need to go into the search assistant and change the language for the assistant manually.
    03-08-15 08:23 AM
    you need to go into the search assistant and change the language for the assistant manually.
    I mean on the keyboard not the search assistant... hold the period button and you will see what I'm talking about

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 04:55 PM