Hi guys,
    I just got my passport a couple of days ago. I switched from note 1 to note 2 to note 3 ( great phones). I can certify that passport has to be the best phone ever. PERIOD!!! ( Sorry Nokia communicator E90 )

While I discover all the goodies on my passport, one of the additions i would like to see is the inclusion of a texting option on the dialpad screen. Just shorten the call button and add a text button, just like Android.

I could dial the number, disconnect immediately, go to the call log screen and then text but again this is a business phone, you get the jist.

if you guys agree, how do we get BB to add this option?
    02-09-15 01:06 PM
    Coming from android I can see why this could be useful but there are a ton of ways to instantly text someone that this would be pretty redundant.. keep exploring !
    02-09-15 01:13 PM
    Interesting, a bit of a roundabout way to compose a new text (instead of going into the hub and just tapping on the big blue 'compose' button OR... just start typing on the homescreen: "sms"),.. I think splitting the dial button might confuse people. But I guess at least having the option to tap and hold the number you just entered at the top, and an SMS option appearing on the side wouldn't hurt anyone.
    02-09-15 01:15 PM