I've made the switch from my trusty 9900 to a Q10. That's an adjustment I'll muddle through. Along with that comes the switch from Desktop to Link. I don't see a place to control which address books to sync, so I am getting the same person from Outlook, LinkedIn, etc. I used to just set to sync with Outlook. There doesn't seem to be a place to control this, whether the device or the computer rules, etc. Also the former MemoPad was replaced by Remember, but the data in Outlook doesn't seem to have made it into Remember. Is there any way to control this stuff?

I have also tried moving files from my computer to the device. Link seems to have the necessary controls to do this, but I never seem to wind up with anything on the device.

Can someone give a Q10 newbie a clue on using Link?
    01-06-15 06:46 PM
    If you want to move files from your desktop to your phone, use RFA
    Remote File Access needs to be checked in Link and then you need to specify which folder or folders you want to use. Then you can transfer docs between the two.
    01-06-15 07:28 PM
    You need to go into each account you don't want to sync with contacts and turn that feature off.

As for files, just turn on usb mass mode to transfer the files over to the sd card.

Not sure about memopad as I didn't use it.
    01-07-15 08:55 AM
    jaydee, That worked. One problem solved.
    01-07-15 07:03 PM
    You need to go into each account you don't want to sync with contacts and turn that feature off.

As for files, just turn on usb mass mode to transfer the files over to the sd card.

Not sure about memopad as I didn't use it.
    Go into the account where? I don't see anything in Link or on the device that gives me that control.
    01-07-15 07:05 PM
    You can't fix this using Link.

On the phone - settings - accounts - pick each and every single account to edit that you want to shut off the contact sync
    01-08-15 06:35 AM
    You can't fix this using Link.

On the phone - settings - accounts - pick each and every single account to edit that you want to shut off the contact sync
    There was a choice for Manual, which I used, but does this really turn the sync off? If I want to Manually sync that account how do I do that?
    01-08-15 07:27 AM
    to manually sync open up the contacts app and swipe down and click refresh
    01-09-15 06:38 AM
    Thanks for everyone's help. The last item is getting the Notes in Outlook to sync with Remember, or any other app.
    01-09-15 06:58 AM