Hi

Can anyone tell me how to use the tiny icons down the right hand side when I'm in Assistant ? As you run your finger up them they fly out to the left. I can see what they represent but not how to use them.

Thanks. Andrew. Passport on EE in the UK.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 10:56 AM
    Hi

Can anyone tell me how to use the tiny icons down the right hand side when I'm in Assistant ? As you run your finger up them they fly out to the left. I can see what they represent but not how to use them.

Posted via CB10
    You simply tap them and it'll scroll to the result for that category. For example, I typed on "Z10". Tapping Remember, for example, will take me to the Remember notes where the word "Z10" was mentioned. Try it.
    Hi

Posted via CB10
    You simply tap them and it'll scroll to the result for that category. For example, I typed on "Z10". Tapping Remember, for example, will take me to the Remember notes where the word "Z10" was mentioned. Try it.
    12-21-14 11:17 AM