How do I use d letters/alpa keys to find a contact on my BlackBerry Z10

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 09:23 PM
    You don't use the letters on your Dial Pad to find a contact. The numbers on the numeric dialing keypad are a guide for phone numbers given out as words, such as 1-800-WESTJET.

To get a contact from Dial Pad screen in Phone app, tap the Contacts tab at bottom. From there you can either tap the Search Contacts box at top then type a name, or you can tap or slide through the letters on right side of screen to navigate through your Contacts as well.

I hope that all makes sense to you and answered what you were asking.

PS Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.
    You don't use the letters on your Dial Pad to find a contact. The numbers on the numeric dialing keypad are a guide for phone numbers given out as words, such as 1-800-WESTJET.

To get a contact from Dial Pad screen in Phone app, tap the Contacts tab at bottom. From there you can either tap the Search Contacts box at top then type a name, or you can tap or slide through the letters on right side of screen to navigate through your Contacts as well.

I hope that all makes sense to you and answered what you were asking.

PS Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.
    07-28-14 09:34 PM