I am trying to install Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 (http://forums.crackberry.com/android-apps-amazon-store-apk-files-f413/google-play-store-blackberry-10-read-first-post-instructions-985344/) in order to install Google Play Services on a Z10 STL100-1 running OS Version 10.3.2.2888.

The first step is to install Google Account Manager 4.3.3, but by my mistake I installed Google Account Manager 4.4.4. I ran it and tried to sign in with my credentials, but it always says "Couldn't sign in. There was a problem communicating with servers. Try again later." I have tried several times with no success.

Then I tried to uninstall Google Account Manager 4.4.4, but couldn't or don't know how to do it. Tried to install Google Account Manager 4.3.3 but it says that "You already have a newer version of this app installed. To continue installing the older version, delete the newer version and try again".

I am stuck, don't know what to do next, rather than wipe it.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    06-16-16 03:23 PM
    If you go into Device Manager > Storage > can you just delete all of those and start over?

PlayStore 10 by cobalt Might be easier to download from...
    06-16-16 03:32 PM
    Isn't that the version the android delete option was jacked up? OP: Check BB world and see if you can download the android update, if you can, then you can delete android apps afterwards.
    06-16-16 03:44 PM
    I tried that, icon was deleted. But, when I tried to install Ver. 4.3.3 it still said "You already have a newer version of this app installed. To continue installing the older version, delete the newer version and try again".
    Tamashek likes this.
    06-16-16 03:46 PM
    As 2888 was not made available to the rest of the world, I couldn't test it. It appears it has the same faulty Android Runtime as 2876.

You need to update it from BBW:

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037772
    06-16-16 04:55 PM
    I tried that, icon was deleted. But, when I tried to install Ver. 4.3.3 it still said "You already have a newer version of this app installed. To continue installing the older version, delete the newer version and try again".
    Brother, install BlackBerry google id, then go to android setting in it, then in application, it shows application install, then after uninstall it, and install your 4.3.3

Posted via CB10
    06-16-16 09:50 PM
    Hello Guys! I need your help. Google maps, instagram works on my Q10, but Uber app keeps displaying network error at sign in. Pls, what do I do?
    06-17-16 10:52 AM
    As 2888 was not made available to the rest of the world, I couldn't test it. It appears it has the same faulty Android Runtime as 2876.

You need to update it from BBW:

Unable to uninstall Android applications after updating to BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.2
    Are you actually responding to the OP?!!

I wish someone kept it plain and simple.

There is a long post by someone called cobalt

He states google account is essential but I cannot find it in his own files! I don't understand why folks cannot keep this straightfoward, simple and to the point?!!

Now conite has responded with 2888. where did that come from, what has it to do with the OPs question? Sorry, something so simple neednt be complicated.
    06-18-16 07:43 PM

He states google account is essential but I cannot find it in his own files! I don't understand why folks cannot keep this straightfoward, simple and to the point?!!

Now conite has responded with 2888. where did that come from, what has it to do with the OPs question? Sorry, something so simple neednt be complicated.
    The OP mentioned he was on OS 2888. As no one outside of a few people in South America have any information about it, it's hard to help. I'm assuming from his description that it suffers the same delete bug that 2876 has, which requires a patch from BBW.

Otherwise, Cobalt's instructions couldn't be easier. The first post in his thread lays everything out step by step.
    06-19-16 01:25 AM

Patience BB2016....OP does note that his device is on software version 10.3.2.2888

2888 is an unofficial OS release which OP has installed and quite probably ( as Conite points out) it may have the same android runtime error that OS 2876 has. (the runtime error prevents the removal of Android apk files)

The fix for this error (and it does appear to be the OPs issue) is described in the link that Conite provided .

Cobalts process for enabling Google Services on BB10 devices is comprehensive and well described but one does have to read the FIRST page carefully ...case in point is your inability to identify the required Google accounts manager file.(version 4.3.3). The link to that file is located under the "Download" heading.

If you open up Cobalt's files " share link" the file is easily identified as: com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt.apk

Also keep in mind that Cobalt does preface his thread with the suggestion that those who are new to this...."MAY WANT TO PRINT THIS PAGE OR READ IT ON A PC SCREEN!"

Posted via CB10
    bb2016 likes this.
    06-19-16 01:40 AM
    Finally Please tell how is it done. I want to uninstall Google Login 4.4.4 and install 4.3.3
    06-23-16 01:55 AM
    Finally Please tell how is it done. I want to uninstall Google Login 4.4.4 and install 4.3.3
    Brother I already told you, please check my previous reply!!!

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away....!!!!
    06-23-16 04:23 AM
    Google Play Store was acting funny. Only listed a couple of my apps. It was also time to clean out everything and did a factory reset after making backups. After I rebuilt my BB I was unable to sign in to Google Play Store (courtesy of Cobalt for his wonderful contributions to the BB community). Turns out this time around I installed gsf.login.4.4.4 instead of 4.3.3. I didn't realize that my wipe removed the patch to the Adnroid Runtime and needed to add it again to remove 4.4.4 and go back to 4.3.3.

Thanks to this thread, I am back up and running even BETTER than before since the factory reset cleared out some cobwebs I accumulated!

Just adding my thanks and $.02. ☺
    06-23-16 10:51 AM
    Télé charger Google account manager pour BlackBerry 10.
    01-12-18 09:39 AM
    Télé charger Google account manager pour BlackBerry 10.
    That looks like a statement... not sure.
    01-12-18 09:42 AM