I've tried using the BB blend software and BB link software, but neither recognize my Priv. I just want to free up some space by transferring my photo's. I also can't access the files on my phone when I click on it in my PC's "computer" or "control panel" section. The PC recognizes that it is plugged in, but when I click on the BB, it shows up as empty. What program can I DL to my PC so I can transfer my data?
    06-26-17 10:35 AM
    I've tried using the BB blend software and BB link software, but neither recognize my Priv. I just want to free up some space by transferring my photo's. I also can't access the files on my phone when I click on it in my PC's "computer" or "control panel" section. The PC recognizes that it is plugged in, but when I click on the BB, it shows up as empty. What program can I DL to my PC so I can transfer my data?
    Marshmallow changed how the Priv/PC usb connection works. When you plug in the usb, give it a few seconds to a minute. Then Pull Down Notices (swipe down from top of screen). Look for a Notice basically "usb in charging mode, to change" and tap that. You can now chose one of those File Options. Now on the computer click on the Priv and it should show Internal Memory (and sd-card if you have one).

Then copy/move as you would with any other drive on your computer.

Any more questions?
    06-26-17 11:14 AM
    I've tried using the BB blend software and BB link software, but neither recognize my Priv.
    Also, just FYI... Blend and Link are only for BB10 phones. They don't work with the BB Android phones at all.

Joel
    06-26-17 11:21 AM
    You might also try using the Dropbox app. Move the files from your Priv into folders in Dropbox, then you can remove them from the phone.
    06-26-17 02:44 PM