My company set up the workspace on my Slackberry but I was not aware at the time that contacts saved in work space could not be saved on the sim card or transferred later. I have dozens of contacts that I want to transfer to an iPhone. Any workaround for this dilemma?
    04-05-15 06:04 PM
    My company set up the workspace on my Slackberry but I was not aware at the time that contacts saved in work space could not be saved on the sim card or transferred later. I have dozens of contacts that I want to transfer to an iPhone. Any workaround for this dilemma?
    If your company set up the workspace and the contacts, why not go back to your IT department to have them transfer?

I hope I am wrong, but it sounds like you are trying to get the contacts on a personal iPhone. If that is the case, it is not only unethical, but illegal as well.

Posted via CB10
    It's not a 'dilemma', it's in the design. The whole idea with secured workspace, is to separate personal from business, and allow business have full control with business, and you with personal.

You might think contact info is not sensitive enough to secure, but as business you also have obligation to keep your contacts information as secured as you can.
    04-05-15 06:57 PM
    If your company set up the workspace and the contacts, why not go back to your IT department to have them transfer?

I hope I am wrong, but it sounds like you are trying to get the contacts on a personal iPhone. If that is the case, it is not only unethical, but illegal as well.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 07:05 PM