I need to transfer my contacts from my phone to my SIM so I can start using my new work phone, which is a Sony XM2. At the moment my contacts are saved to my device.

I've tried backing up my device using Blackberry Desktop Software, but the programme refuses to detect my phone despite troubleshooting and downloading the newest version of software.

I've tried copying them from my phone to my SIM card, but phone doesn't have this as an option. You can only select one number at a time when transferring and I'd rather poke my eyes out then send each work contact one by one (I have countless numbers).

I've attempted to access my gmail account on my phone so that I can import them to my gmail contact list. My phone is that old, that gmail does not seem to provide this option at all on my device.

I have even searched transferring my contacts to Outlook, but again it seems I need Blackberry Desktop Software, which doesn't seem to work.

My phone just won't sync with any of these programme or my computer for that matter. All I can browse when connected are my documents, media etc. no contacts.

Can ANYONE help me out? I'm desperate!

Thanks in advance!
    01-15-15 01:13 PM
    Sorry I don't remember the name but there are some 3rd Party Backup Apps for BBOS that will save the data to an SD Card or even email the contact too you. do a search in BB World
    01-15-15 03:44 PM
    If you pair them using Bluetooth, then on the curve hover over the M2 and tap the BB key, does a transfer contacts option appear? It does on my 9900, and you didn't really specify which curve.

Even if it's a crapload of contacts, it should be fast, since they weigh very little.
    01-15-15 03:52 PM
    Sorry I don't remember the name but there are some 3rd Party Backup Apps for BBOS that will save the data to an SD Card or even email the contact too you. do a search in BB World
    The app I remember using was "contacts to excel".

Then I imported them into Gmail.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    01-15-15 03:54 PM