This was a feature until I updated to Marshmallow yesterday. You could silence your phone for a period of time or until an alarm. Now how do I do that?

Thanks for the help,
    Coyote55
    misterabrasive likes this.
    05-04-16 11:31 AM
    This was a feature until I updated to Marshmallow yesterday. You could silence your phone for a period of time or until an alarm. Now how do I do that?

Thanks for the help,
    Coyote55
    Yes! Same question. I made use of the priority notification settings regularly so that I could set my Priv to essentially phone only overnight, however all these settings have disappeared with the update to Marshmallow.
    05-04-16 09:49 PM
    Yes! Same question. I made use of the priority notification settings regularly so that I could set my Priv to essentially phone only overnight, however all these settings have disappeared with the update to Marshmallow.
    05-30-16 11:03 PM

Thanks for the help,
    Coyote55
    I don't have Marshmallow yet, but I believe that I read here that priority and do not disturb have been incorporated into do not disturb, which is accessed now in the quick settings menu. 2 finger swipe down from the top.
    05-31-16 08:17 AM