My previous Blackberry, a Bold, allowed you to set the length of time to keep past calendar entries. I can find no such setting on my Q10. I'm running the latest software. How does one do this on OS10?
    09-24-14 11:33 AM
    you need to delete and readd the account with your calendar and set the length of time in the advanced
    09-24-14 11:47 AM
    1. But won't that delete all the items currently on my calendar--thus defeating the reason for my asking the question? 2. Your message seems to have got cut off at "advanced." Advanced what, and where? Thanks.
    09-24-14 02:16 PM
    If you're already backing up your calendar to an email then no they won't disappear forever, they will repopulate with your calendar when you readd it. If, however, you are saving locally that is a whole other issue and those aren't being backed up.
    And there was nothing else after advanced because that is where you go to change the length of time you want to backtrack your emails/calendar for.
    09-24-14 03:17 PM
    Thank you, and please pardon me for being dense, or simply unknowledgeable. But I'm not sure what you mean by backing up to an email versus saving locally. I do occasionally back up my phone onto my iMac, but that's all I do intentionally. About "advanced," I don't in what place on the phone I should be looking. If you mean within the Calendar Settings, my phone shows no "advanced" option there.
    09-24-14 03:57 PM
    By backing up to an email, she meant if the Calendar was associated with an email account, so that your Calendar entries sync across multiple devices. An example would be with an Outlook Exchange ActiveSync account.

Otherwise you're just using the "local" Calendar, which isn't automatically backed up anywhere. It's only backed up if you use BB Link on your PC or Mac to make a Backup.
    09-24-14 04:05 PM
    Thanks for that clarification. Any comment on where the "advanced" setting is that was mentioned? I can't find any.
    09-24-14 04:20 PM
    Trying again: Where do I find the "advanced" setting you're talking about. Thanks again!
    09-26-14 01:25 PM